Improved Cobranded Credit Card Features from Alaska Airlines and Bank of America
The co-branded credit card arrangement between Alaska Air Group Inc. (NYSE: ALK) and Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) has been extended through 2030. The extended agreement significantly accelerates both firms' strategic expansion goals in Key West Coast locations and strengthens a strong industry cooperation that has lasted for decades. It also considerably improves guest benefits.
Alaska Airlines Co-Branding With Bank of America
Cardholders now have enhanced free checked bag privileges, priority boarding, and new methods to earn double miles on purchases they make every day. Additionally, for a limited time, new cardholders may earn 70,000 additional miles after making qualifying purchases. For those who intend to fly with Alaska Airlines Credit Card, there is more good news for everyone.
Emerging With Additional Benefits in 2023
In addition to earning more miles in new ways and boarding their flight earlier, current and new cardholders can now benefit from enhanced benefits when they use the card to book travel with us and to make regular purchases. They can also continue to save money with a free checked bag and Alaska's Famous Companion FareTM. British Airways and Qatar Airways introduce a multi-branded credit card
What Will The Cardholders Get in Benefit?
One of the core benefits of the cardholders is that they do get to enjoy most of the additional benefits which are as follows:
- Reward Double Miles: Everyday qualified expenditures, such as those for petrol, local transportation, including ride-sharing, cable television and some streaming services, now earn cardholders two miles for every dollar spent. Some of the Alaska miles never expire, they may be used whenever you choose.
- Relationship Bonus: 10% more miles can be earned on all purchases made with a card when a qualifying open Bank of America checking, savings, or investment account is also open.
- Early Group Boarding: It is available when using an Alaska Visa Signature® card to purchase tickets.
- Discount on Alaska Lounge+ Membership: Alaska Visa Signature® cardholders can receive a $100 annual discount on an Alaska Lounge+ membership when paying with their card.
- Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ Every Year: Every year, Alaska's renowned companion ticket allows cardholders to book a companion flight for just $122 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from $23) by using their Alaska Visa Signature® card. After their card anniversary each year, the companion fare becomes accessible. It's good for all flights booked on alaskaair.com. To qualify for the yearly companion fare, new cards must have made expenditures totaling at least $6,000 during the previous anniversary year.
- Mileage-Earning Opportunities: Cardholders will continue to earn 3 miles for every dollar spent on qualified Alaska purchases and 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other transactions.
- 20% Inflight Rebate: When using their Alaska Visa Signature® card to make onboard expenditures including food, drinks, and Wi-Fi, cardholders receive a 20% rebate.
Be Ready To Fly Anywhere With Airlines Trip!
If you think of flying to places of your dreams with cheap Alaska Airlines flight, then you do need to reach out to Airlines Trip to get the best deals of the day. Fly to any domestic or international destinations today, by calling here: 1-858-313-4060.
So, if you do have the possession of the Alaska Airlines Credit Card, then it is for sure that you can be able to get the higher rate of the benefit whenever you do intend to fly with this airline that assures to make every journey of yours worth cherishing for a lifetime and more.